The best potato salad recipe
- 1kg Salad Potatoes
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbso wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice ½ lemon
- Bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 8 cornichons, chopped
- 1 tbsp Cooks' Ingredients Nonpareille Capers, drained
- 25g pack fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves finely chopped
- 20g pack fresh tarragon, leaves finely chopped
- 1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the potatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender. Meanwhile, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, oil and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- 2. Drain the potatoes, reserving 2 tbsp cooking liquid and leave to steam for a couple of minutes. Halve the warm potatoes and add to the mayonnaise mixture with the reserved cooking water. Toss to combine then set aside to cool.
- 3. Once cool, stir through the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.